DAY 1 : Arrival at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) and Transfer to Darjeeling (78 km , 2 ½ hr. drive)
On arrival meet & greet session at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB), after that our representative will brief the tour , then take the departure transfer toDarjeeling (78 Kilometers, 2 ½ hour’s drive approx) - at an elevation of 6710 feet , popularly known as the Queen of the hills –Darjeeling offers spectacular views of Mt. Kanchendzonga– Stroll to Mall - Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
DAY 2 : Darjeeling local sightseeing
Early morning at about 3:45 am drive to (8000 feet / 2440 meters) Tiger hill through primitive forests of oak, magnolia to view sunrise over Kanchendzonga Peak (subject to clear weather) – On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Peace memorial &Batasia Loop .Post breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park (closed on Thursday), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Centre (closed on Sunday), Happy valley tea Garden (outer view) and Japanese temple , Peace Pagoda.Overnight stay at Darjeeling
DAY 3 : Transfer to Kalimpong via half day city tour
After breakfast proceed for Kalimpong ( 57 km , 2:30 hrs drive approx ). Situated on the foothills of the Himalayas at an elevation of 1243 meters / 4078 feet –Visit Deolo view point , Durpindara , Mangaldham , Pine view cactus nursery , Dr.Grahams home , Army gold course (drive pass).Over night stay at Kalimpong.
DAY 4 : Transfer to Gangtok
After breakfast proceed to Gangtok (92 Kilometers, 3 ½ - 4 hours) , the capital of Sikkim.Gangtok is a perfect destination for tourist in search of enchantment, tranquility, trekking or any other adventure. Land of monastery, mystic rituals , situated at an altitude of 5500 feet , is the most often visited spot of India for its rare Orchids and Butterflies.Overnight stay at Gangtok.
DAY 5 : Excursion to Tsangu Lake / Tsomgo Lake& Baba mandir
Post breakfast proceed for next round of sightseeing.Today’s excursion will take you to the enthralling Tsangu / Tsomgo Lake ( 55 km ) which is located at a height of 12,400 ft above the sea level, this is holy lake of Sikkim after that visit Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir ( 13,200 feet). After that you will be driven back to the hotel.Evening is free ,overnight stay in Gangtok.
DAY 6 : Departure to New Jalpaiguri (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB)
Morning breakfast - After breakfast transfer to New Jalpaiguri (NJP) or Bagdogra Airport (IXB) Nearly 120 kilometers 3 ½ - 4hours’ drive – Guest are advised to start early but not to rush - Forwarding Journey.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Meals (As Per Above Package)
- All transfers & sightseeing (As per itinerary).
SCANNED COPY OF VOTER CARD OR DRIVING LICENCE OR PASSPORT ALONG WITH PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH OF ALL TRAVELLERS
NB : NRI, OCI, PIO Card holder & Foreign National are not allowed to visit Baba Mandir&Nathula Pass. They are allowed to visit till Tsangu Lake, with a valid permit. They also have to be 02 & above in number to visit Tsangu Lake. For getting the valid permit these guest will have to bring with them their valid passport & visa / OCI / PIO Card. They will also be required to bring along with them 08 passport size photograph for processing their permits into Sikkim, Tsangu Lake, Lachen&Lachung. There will be an additional cost for processing the permit & making the tour applicable. Kindly write to us for additional cost.
For Indian Passport Holders to process the permit we would require the following:
03 passport size photograph of each member traveling whether Adult or Children with their name, age & gender written behind each photograph.
- Photo Copy of Photo ID proof of each member traveling whether Adult or Children. Original to be brought with self.
- A list mentioning the Name Age & Gender of all traveler family wise.
- Any documents issued by Central or State Government having Photo, Name and the address will be considered as ID Proof. The Photo ID Proof can be anyone of the following, Driving License, Voter Card or Valid Passport. Aadhar Card & Pan Card is not accepted as ID proof by the authorities.
- In case of Child traveling below 18 Years or couple traveling where there is no ID proof of wife, there has to be a written declaration given from the parents / husband.
- For Tsangu Lake &Nathula Pass , LACHEN & LACHUNG there is no refund, after the permit is confirmed by Sikkim tourism, due to whatsoever reason (Land slide, Heavy rain fall, VIP Movement, Health issue etc).