DAY 1 : Guwahati - Bhalukpong (ASSAM)
Arrive Guwahati airport/Station and drive to Bhalukpong (240 kms / 05 hrs drive approx). Check-in Hotel. Overnight.
DAY 2 : Bhalukpong - Dirang (ASSAM - ARUNACHAL PRADESH)
Today after breakfast drive to Dirang (180 kms / 08 hrs) reach Dirang and visit the Dirang Dzong and a Monpa village. Check into the hotel and overnight at Dirang.
DAY 3 : Dirang - Tawang (ARUNACHAL PRADESH)
Today after breakfast drive to Tawang (160 kms / 08 hrs), enroute you will visit Sella Pass and Sella Lake situated at an altitude of 13476 ft. Also visit Jaswant Ghar and before reaching Tawang visit the Nunarang fall. Reach Tawang and check into Hotel. Evening at leisure. Overnight at Tawang.
DAY 4 : Tawang (ARUNACHAL PRADESH)
Today after breakfast visit Tawang Monastery ,Also visit Urgelling Monastery - the birth place of Sixth Dalia Lama. Ani Gompa, after a late lunch and refreshment visit Tawang War Memorial and evening at leisure. Overnight at Tawang.
DAY 5 : Tawang (ARUNACHAL PRADESH)
Excursion to BUMLA PASS.
To go Bumla Pass (Indo-China Border) you will have to take permission from the D. C in Tawang. That can be obtaining in Tawang itself on the day or the day before travel to the border. It can’t be pre-booked. Secondly you will require the permission from the Indian Army official also as it is a very sensitive area. You will have to hire a separate vehicle at Tawang to go the border area.
Note : Our vehicles are not allowed for local sightseeing at Tawang, hence, guests have to hire local vehicle and our driver will assist the guests, but please note that we or our driver have no control for the same. Additional cost of hiring vehicle at Tawang: Between Rs.4500/- and Rs.5500/- (depending on the places of visit, excluding visit to Bumla border (India-China border).
DAY 6 : Tawang - Bomdila (ARUNACHAL PRADESH)
After breakfast drive to Bomdila (180 kms/ 07 hrs approx) en route visit Nuranang Falls at Jang and GRL Monastery (Upper Gompa). Overnight stay at Bomdila.
DAY 7 : Bomdila - Tezpur (ARUNACHAL – ASSAM)
After breakfast drive to Tezpur (160 Kms/ 06 hrs approx). If time permits, visit Mahabhairab Temple, Agnigarh & local market Overnight in Hotel.
DAY 8 : Tezpur - Shillong (ASSAM - MEGHALAYA)
After breakfast drive to Shillong (290 kms / 7 hrs drive approx). Check in at hotel enroute visit Umium Lake (Barapani). Later if time permits visit Cathedral of Marry and Ward’s Lake. Overnight in Shillong.
DAY 9 : Shillong - Cherrapunjee - Shillong (MEGHALAYA)
After breakfast you will be traveling to Cherrapunjee (60 kms/ 02 hrs approx one way) – the wettest place on the earth. En route visit the famous Elephant Falls and Shillong Peak - to enjoy a bird’s eye view of Shillong city. At Cherrapunjee visit – Mawsmai Cave, Nohkalikai Falls. After lunch at Cherrapunjee, visit Thankarang Park, Koh Ramhah. Drive back to Shillong for overnight halt.
DAY 10 : Shillong - Mawllynong - Dawki- Shillong (MEGHAYALA)
After early breakfast drive to Mawlynnong (110 kms/3 ½ hrs drive) Visit the Living Root Bridge. It is a 53 ft long bridge. Locally known as 'Jingkieng Deingjri' which means 'bridge of the rubber tree,' this bridge is remarkable in that it is more than a 100 years old. Then drive to Dawki (India – Bangladesh Border). Late afternoon drive back to Shillong. Overnight in Shillong.
DAY 11 : Shillong - Guwahati (MEGHALAYA - ASSAM)
After breakfast drive to Guwahati (250 kms/ 05 hrs drive). Check in hotel later visit Kamakhya temple. Overnight at Guwahati.
Kamakhya temple – it is situated at the top of the Nilachal Hill at about 800 feet above the sea level. The entire temple complex not only comprises of many other temples but also a whole set of people connected with them. Apart from the main Devi temple, it also comprises of some other major temples of Devi Kali, Tara, Bagala, Chinnamasta, Bhuvanesvari, Bhairavi and Dhumavati. (Timing 06:00 A.M to 01:00 P.M & 3:00 P.M till its gets dark)
If time permits Evening sunset River Cruise on mighty Brahmaputra on Direct payment basisOvernight at Guwahati.
DAY 12 : Guwahati - Sualkuchi - Ghy (ASSAM)
After breakfast drive to Guwahati and visit Sualkuchi village (Manchester of North East India) which is 35 km from Guwahati. This is the textile center of Assam. Muga silk and Pat silk along with Eri silk and Endi cloth from this region is famous for its quality. Mekhela chadors and Gamosas made from this indigenous materials is in demand throughout Assam as well as other parts of India.
Also visit Hajo Temple, later return to Guwahati visit Umananda Temple and after refreshment visit Balaji Temple, Emporium, Sankardev Kalasetra – light and sound Show. Overnight at Guwahati.
DAY 13 : Guwahati (ASSAM)
After breakfast check out and later transfer to Guwahati airport for onward journey.
- Accommodation on the mentioned hotels for duration mentioned in the itinerary.
- 01 Non AC Innova / Similar for transfers & sightseeing strictly as per the itinerary, vehicle will not be at disposal.
- Inner line Permits fees for Arunachal Pradesh
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- All hotels in Arunachal Pradesh are non-star category.
- Guests with adventurous mind should travel Arunachal Pradesh.
- Room heaters may not work in Arunachal Pradesh due to voltage fluctuations.
- In this region there are no relevance between the distance and time travelling as it depends upon the conditions of roads and congestion of traffic.
- Mobile services may not be active in all destinations. Pre-paid roaming and International roaming connection does not work in this region.
- Credit Cards / Traveller’s cheque are not freely accepted.
- Every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes, landslide etc., which are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes and any additional cost, will be borne by the guests directly.
- Tours to Arunachal Pradesh are not recommended for guests who have Heart /Asthma and Knee stress/ problem.
- Woolen clothes, jacket is advisable to carry.
- For comfortable journey we advise carry limited luggage.
- Note: All Indian Nationals require Inner Line Permit to visit Mizoram, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh. To procure ILP permit we require Address Proof, Identity proof issued by Govt. of India (Not accepted doc is PAN card), child birth certificate or School Identity card and 03 copies of Passport size photographs of every person. It takes 03-04 official days to process the permit; All photocopy documents need to self attested.