DAY 1 : Arrival & transfer to Gangtok ( 120 km / 3 ½ - 4 hours drive approx.)
Our representative will be there to receive You at Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / New Jalpaiguri (NJP) railway station – After meet & greet session take the departure transfer to Gangtokat an height of 5500 feet and is the most visited spot of India - It is one of the most beautiful town with varieties of Rhododendron, Orchids and butterflies - Evening free to roam around M G Road or local Shopping center - Over Night stay at Gangtok.
DAY 2 : Transfer to Lachen
Early morning breakfast drive to Lachen (9800 feet).On the way visit Tashi view point , Seven sister falls , Naga water falls .The infrastructure is not good due to the remoteness and the snowfall / Rainfall –People visit this part of the Sikkim (North) to enjoy snow , scenic beauty .Check into a hotel– Overnight stay in Lachen.
DAY 3 : Excursion to Gurudongmar lake Chopta valley & transfer to Lachung
Post breakfast proceed for a thrilling excursion to Chopta valley (13,200 feet) - Gurudongmar lake( 17800 feet) .Back to hotel , post lunch proceed for Lachung ( 8800 feet).Overnight stay at Lachung.
DAY 4 : Lachung - Yumthang Valley Excursion
After breakfast proceed to Yumthang Valley which is Known as Valley of Flowers (11800 Ft / 3598 Mts / 25 Kms / 1 ½ hours one way). On the way back, visit Hot Spring considered to have medicinal properties. Back to hotel & leave for Gangtok on the way witness Bheemafalls , twin water falls.Over night stay at Gangtok.
DAY 5 : Transfer to Pelling
Post breakfast proceed for Pelling ( 135 km , 3 ½ - 4 hrs drive apoprox.).Pelling is situated at an altitude of 2072 meters / 6800 feet - Check into hotel - Evening free to roam around the small settlement - Over Night stay at Pelling.
DAY 6 : Pelling Local sightseeing
Post breakfast – Places of visit are Rimbi water Falls, Rimbi Rock Garden, Kechopalri Lake Kechopalri Monastery, Kanchenjunga water Falls, Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabdantseruins.Overnight stay at Pelling.
DAY 7 : Departure to New Jalpaiguri (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB)
After breakfast transfer to New Jalpaiguri (NJP) or Bagdogra Airport (IXB) Nearly 145 kilometers 4 - 4 ½ hours’drive.Tour ends.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Meals (As Per Above Package)
- All transfers & sightseeing (As per itinerary).
SCANNED COPY OF VOTER CARD OR DRIVING LICENCE OR PASSPORT ALONG WITH PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH OF ALL TRAVELLERS
NB : NRI, OCI, PIO Card holder & Foreign National are not allowed to visit Baba Mandir&Nathula Pass. They are allowed to visit till Tsangu Lake, with a valid permit. They also have to be 02 & above in number to visit Tsangu Lake. For getting the valid permit these guest will have to bring with them their valid passport & visa / OCI / PIO Card. They will also be required to bring along with them 08 passport size photograph for processing their permits into Sikkim, Tsangu Lake, Lachen&Lachung. There will be an additional cost for processing the permit & making the tour applicable. Kindly write to us for additional cost.
For Indian Passport Holders to process the permit we would require the following:
- 03 passport size photograph of each member traveling whether Adult or Children with their name, age & gender written behind each photograph.
- Photo Copy of Photo ID proof of each member traveling whether Adult or Children. Original to be brought with self.
- A list mentioning the Name Age & Gender of all traveler family wise.
- Any documents issued by Central or State Government having Photo, Name and the address will be considered as ID Proof. The Photo ID Proof can be anyone of the following, Driving License, Voter Card or Valid Passport. Aadhar Card & Pan Card is not accepted as ID proof by the authorities.
- In case of Child traveling below 18 Years or couple traveling where there is no ID proof of wife, there has to be a written declaration given from the parents / husband.
- For Tsangu Lake &NathulaPass , LACHEN & LACHUNG there is no refund, after the permit is confirmed by Sikkim tourism, due to whatsoever reason (Land slide, Heavy rain fall, VIP Movement, Health issue etc).
- Cancellation – We are not responsible for tour cancellation due to Force Majeure clause (Expenses / Cancellations incurred due to mishaps, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc.) Additional expenses incurred due to Force Majeure Clause on the ongoing tour shall be borne by the guest on actual.