DAY 1 : Arrival & transfer to Gangtok ( 117 km / 3 ½ - 4 hours’ drive approx.)
Our representative will be there to receive You at Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / New Jalpaiguri (NJP) railway station – After meet & greet session take the departure transfer to Gangtokat an height of 5500 feet and is the most visited spot of India - It is one of the most beautiful town with varieties of Rhododendron, Orchids and butterflies - Evening free to roam around M G Road or local Shopping center .Over Night stay at Gangtok.
DAY 2 : Excursion toTsangu Lake / Tsomgo Lake& Baba mandir
Post breakfast proceed for next round of sightseeing.Today’s excursion will take you to the enthralling Tsangu / Tsomgo Lake ( 55 km ) which is located at a height of 12,400 ft above the sea level, this is holy lake of Sikkim after that visit Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir ( 13,200 feet). After that you will be driven back to the hotel.Evening is free.overnight stay in Gangtok.
DAY 3 : Gangtok – Lachung (118 kms / 6 hrs. drive approx)
Morning drive to Lachung (8,800 ft). Enroute visit Singhik View point, Seven Sister Water Fall, Naga Water Fall, Lunch on the way ( at won cost) arrive Lachung by evening. Dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at Lachung.
DAY 4 : Lachung – Yumthang Valley Excursion
After breakfast proceed to Yumthang Valley which is Known as Valley of Flowers (11800 Ft / 3598 Mts / 25 Kms / 1 ½ hours one way). On the way back, visit Hot Spring considered to have medicinal properties. Back to hotel & leave for Gangtok on the way witness Bheema falls , twin water falls. Over night stay at Gangtok.
DAY 5 : Gangtok Local Sightseeing
Post breakfast start for the city tour of Gangtok – Visit to Directorate of Handicrafts & Handloom, Research Institute of Tibetology, Do DrulChorten (Stupa), Enchey Monastery, White Hall, Flower Show, Hanuman Tok, Ganesh Tok, and Tashi View point .Over night stay at Gangtok.
DAY 6 : Departure to New Jalpaiguri (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB)
Morning breakfast - After breakfast transfer to New Jalpaiguri (NJP) or Bagdogra Airport (IXB) Nearly 120 kilometers 3 ½ - 4 hours’ drive – Guest are advised to start early but not to rush - Forwarding Journey.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Meals (As Per Above Package)
- All transfers & sightseeing (As per itinerary).
SCANNED COPY OF VOTER CARD OR DRIVING LICENCE OR PASSPORT ALONG WITH PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH OF ALL TRAVELLERS
NB : NRI, OCI, PIO Card holder & Foreign National are not allowed to visit Baba Mandir&Nathula Pass. They are allowed to visit till Tsangu Lake, with a valid permit. They also have to be 02 & above in number to visit Tsangu Lake. For getting the valid permit these guest will have to bring with them their valid passport & visa / OCI / PIO Card. They will also be required to bring along with them 08 passport size photograph for processing their permits into Sikkim, Tsangu Lake, Lachen&Lachung. There will be an additional cost for processing the permit & making the tour applicable. Kindly write to us for additional cost.
For Indian Passport Holders to process the permit we would require the following:
- 03 passport size photograph of each member traveling whether Adult or Children with their name, age & gender written behind each photograph.
- Photo Copy of Photo ID proof of each member traveling whether Adult or Children. Original to be brought with self.
- A list mentioning the Name Age & Gender of all traveler family wise.
- Any documents issued by Central or State Government having Photo, Name and the address will be considered as ID Proof. The Photo ID Proof can be anyone of the following, Driving License, Voter Card or Valid Passport. Aadhar Card & Pan Card is not accepted as ID proof by the authorities.
- In case of Child traveling below 18 Years or couple traveling where there is no ID proof of wife, there has to be a written declaration given from the parents / husband.
- For Tsangu Lake &Nathula Pass , LACHEN & LACHUNG there is no refund, after the permit is confirmed by Sikkim tourism, due to whatsoever reason (Land slide, Heavy rain fall, VIP Movement, Health issue etc).
We are not responsible for tour cancellation due to Force Majeure clause (Expenses / Cancellations incurred due to mishaps, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc.) Additional expenses incurred due to Force Majeure Clause on the ongoing tour shall be borne by the guest on actual.